2009年1月15日木曜日

My favorite blog Top 3

Today I want to tell you about my favorite top 3 blog.

1: Th4.703 Lantern and Knife
I like his blog very much. Because his blo is easy to read. And easy to understand. And I can see his blog is getting better than his first blog. And he uses one pictures in almost every blog entries.

2: Th4.729 DataPlus
His blog is made by great quolity. Uses many pictures and changes words font. And his information is very good. Because he always research many information at internet. So his in formtion has much reality. And he always has many links in blog.

3: Th4.731 The Sound of My Own Voice
I like his blog very much. Because his blog easy to read. Good information and good font. And he changes color of words. So I can know which word is important in his blog entries. And he always uses good pictures. So it helps me to imagine about the topics.

0 件のコメント: