2008年9月18日木曜日

During my summer vacation

During my summer vacation, I had really good time. First, I went to driver’s school for take a driver’s license. I was going there from February so it takes just two weeks to take it. At school driving lesson I went go out side to learn driving. It was little scary but it was very fun. Then I had test of license. Then after I took it, I borrow car from my parents and driving sometimes.


And second, I had part time job almost every day of summer vacation at DVD rent shop. I started work from 6 p.m. until store closed. I work about six hours every day. I sell many video games and CDs and rent a DVD. Work was very hard. But this month’s pay was very good. It was almost 80000 yen. I was very happy to see that.


And next, I played fireworks with my friends. We bought many fireworks over four thousand yen. We had many fireworks; a skyrocket a sparkler set fireworks. so it takes almost two hours to do all fireworks. So it was really fun and we had really nice days.


At Bon festival, I went to my grand parent’s house to meet my grand parents and aunt and cousins. To get there, I drove a car with my mother’s navigate. It takes almost two hours driving so it makes me very tired. But when I arrived at house it was very fun and nice time for me.


Word Count: 244 words

2 件のコメント:

ichibo さんのコメント...

I hope you spent a significant time everywhere you went! I think you made some mistakes about a part of speech.

RUKINYO さんのコメント...

You lived a full life. By the way, you took just two weeks to take driver's license!? In my case, I took about one month to take it.